The Art & Science of Coaching
The Art & Science of Coaching
The Art & Science of Coaching is an ICF-Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP)* from one of the most recognized institutions in the world. Whether you are an individual looking to become a professional life or business coach, or a leader in an organization looking to advance professionally by acquiring Solution-Focused coaching skills, our certified coach training program will provide you with the most comprehensive training and coaching tools.
By taking The Art & Science of Coaching you will develop a solid foundation in the theory and practice of Solution-Focused coaching. Discover how to help others realize their higher potential and take action that aligns with their bigger vision. Become aware of the key factors that lead to a meaningful transformation within an individual, and learn to apply highly effective coaching methodologies to create a positive change.
Erickson’s coaching training is offered both online and on-site, providing you with an opportunity to choose a type of learning style that suits you best. Offering the same powerful coach training curriculum and master facilitators, our on-site programs take place in some of the most beautiful cities around the world, while our online coach training is the only true virtual online coach trainingin the industry!
How Ready Are You For Coach Training? Find Out!
Take our quick quiz and get an instant report with your personal results. Identify your strengths and social communication style plus training and positions you are best suited for. Get Your Coach Training Readiness Score Now.
The Art & Science of Coaching - Program Curriculum
Upon completion of this Modules of The Art & Science of Coaching, you will have learned:
- How to define coaching as a profession
- How to establish and demonstrate a strong coaching presence
- How to use strategies for establishing intimacy and trust
- How to establish an effective coaching session contract (coaching agreement)
- How to apply powerful questioning techniques to assist clients towards solutions and effective actions
- Use strategies to assist clients to create and streamline their action plan
- Listen actively to their clients listening beyond just their words
- Use visualization technologies for higher brain functioning
- Use voice tone and language structures for effective communication
- Apply approaches that encourage client self-awareness and recognition of their own developing competencies
- Apply coaching exercises to assist clients to prioritize effectively, organize their priorities and maintain the discipline to complete them
- Use processes to support clients in developing mastery of a desired skill-set over the long term
- Utilize effective language to challenge clients beyond self-imposed obstacles
- Apply various tools to assist clients to overcome productivity challenges
- Enable clients to access their deeper knowledge with specific exercises
- Use specific techniques to hold clients accountable to their action plans and to acknowledge their progress
- Apply a set of questions to determine the client’s motivational style and assist them to devise a plan to increase their satisfaction
- Utilize simple techniques to shift a client from a stress response to resourcefulness
- Use professional and respectful conduct as outlined by the International Coach Federation’s Code of Ethics
- Apply the principles of Solution-Focused feedback in evaluating self and peers
*Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching are recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as a program supplying a total of 128 Accredited Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH). Module V supplies 28 additional hours of coach specific training as well as mentorship. Note: Completion of Modules I – IV of The Art & Science of Coaching fulfills ACSTH requirements only; Module V is required to complete the ACTP.